The Flash is made to meet the expectations of the most demanding kayakers for both a recreational and a sports kayak.
Sleek, sturdy, extremely rigid and stable, the Flash is suitable for experienced and novice paddlers. The Flash is available in models for one (the FL100) or two people (the FL200). Both are comfortable and roomy, with ample space for plenty of gear. Its extra-large floating surface reduces drag and increases flotation, resulting in smooth and effortless gliding.
Unique self-bailing valves can be opened for quick draining in wet whitewater conditions or closed for touring on calm waters. The Flash is designed and constructed to be used on whitewater, rivers, and lakes and for sea kayaking in protected waters.
• Tough, durable, compact, and lightweight, with great maneuverability and excellent stability.
• Side chambers and bottom are made of 1000-denier super-tough supported fabric for superior strength, high-pressure inflation, durability, firmness, and abrasion resistance.
• New inflatable high-pressure dropstitch floor gives extreme rigidity with no extra weight.
• Adjustable zipper seat with integrated closedcell foam provides excellent back support and outstanding comfort.
• Deluxe H3 high-pressure valves are removable, replaceable, reliable, and airtight.
• Large detachable skeg keeps kayak on a straight track while paddling; removable for whitewater and shallow-water use.
• Molded multiple-position footrests provide comfortable foot support and enhanced stability while paddling.
• Large screw-type drain valves, esay to open and close, for fast, easy draining