The Baram is our most popular “all-purpose” kayak, ideal for both beginners and advanced kayakers.
With a hull constructed from reinforced material, it is compact and lightweight, hence easy to paddle,
even for one person. It tracks even better and runs faster when used with the skeg. Invite a friend!
The BA200 and BA300 have plenty of space for two paddlers plus their gear.
The Baram is designed and constructed for use on rivers and lakes and in protected coastal waters.
• Tough, durable, compact, and lightweight, with great maneuverability and excellent stability.
• V-shaped bottom floor for superb shape and lines and increased stability, even in rough waters.
• Floor cover and top hull of side chambers are constructed of extra-strong 840-denier nylon Oxford fabric with polyurethane coating.
Greater rigidity and firmness make for easier paddling and better performance.
• Bottom and one third of outer side chambers are made of 1000-denier super-tough supported fabric, providing added strength and durability, abrasion resistance, and superior air retention.
• Strong zippers on main chambers and floor provide easy access to inner hull to replace or repair inflatable bladders.
• Adjustable zipper seats with integrated closedcell foam provide excellent back support and amazing comfort.
• Multiple D-rings on the side tubes and straps on seats allow adjusting seat position for oneor two-person use.
• Directional strakes and skeg provide better tracking and faster, easier paddling.
• Large screw-type valves for easy, fast inflation and deflation.
• Large screw-type drain valve, easy to open and close, for fast, easy draining.