The Sprinter-SUP is designed for maximum paddling speed. The single-layer dropstitch fabric is reinforced with an extra fabric layer on top and bottom for greater rigidity. Designed to be used on
• Deluxe H3 Valve : removable, replaceable, reliable, and airtight
• Skeg keeps board on course (detachable for shallow-water use)
• Second layer of material on top and bottom creates a rigid, sturdy board
• Nonslip EVA pad on top
• Pressure range up to 15 psi
• Six-inch (150mm) layer of dropstitch fabric for optimum rigidity
The inflatable SUP board is made of high-quality dropstitch fabric-proven to be free of pinhole leaks, cracking, and surface air bubbles. It is also very durable, easily maneuverable, and resistant to UVs, foul weather (extreme heat, cold, or humidity), as well as fuel, oil, sunlight, and abrasion. Although rigid and stable in the water, the board can be deflated and folded up for easy traveling, fits into a backpack, and is light and compact enough to travel as carry-on luggage. Once you arrive at your destination you can quickly inflate your SUP with a hand pump and get onto the water in no time.